Get Involved with us!
Be the Creative Drill Sergeant Over Your Own Healing and Life!
CDS offers quality instruction and a top-notch curriculum for our Veteran families and Our Community in Visual Content Creation.
Membership is required to sign up for classes and workshops.
Open To Veterans & The General Public
Join for your membership benefits today!
Register Here !
- Volunteers "Diamond Member" FREE
Support Your Community by Volunteering! Join Our Amazing Volunteers at the CDS Expressive Arts Academy! Provide Your Skills to Help Veteran and Military Families, and Your Community.
- Veterans "Expressive Arts Unit" FREE
Veterans, Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard Service Members, as well as their spouses, children, and immediate family can Join our Elite Expressive Arts Unit (EAU)
- Community "Mission Support Program" FREE
Mission Support Program members (non-Veterans/General Public) Support Our Mission to help heal Veteran and Military families through Expressive Arts.
- Business Partners "Member Client" FREE
Business Partners: Member Clients hire our veterans and student Visual Content Creators for real-world jobs. The Operation Enjoyable Employment Workforce Development Program is designed to put our veterans and students vocational skills training into action! Thank you for hiring our members to complete your visual content creation and film projects.
Open to Veteran & Military Families
- Unlimited sponsored access to all short-term, on-site Expressive Arts Unit (EAU) instructional classes (most supplies and materials furnished). Students are always welcome to bring their own supplies or tools.
- Supplies and materials provided for long-term or advanced instructional classes.
- Unlimited access to member portal for online tips and tricks, additional instruction, and other member perks to further develop Expressive Arts industry skills.
- Please note: Child Expressive Arts Instruction classes will be available while EAU Member parents’ attend the adult only instructional classes. Limited space available, so please be sure to mark the ages and number of your children when you enroll for instruction.